GuYs!!!! I finally visited Hogwarts and it made me so happy!!!!!!!
I was legit so emotional the entire trip because everywhere you looked there was something from the HP series! It was just so so fun (even though it rained a whole lot due to a tropical storm, BUT on the bright side the storm was called Hermione so i’m cool with it).
Anyway, in this post I’m going to share some pictures, stories, and lil’ tid-bits I learned from my trip! Hope you enjoy!
Only a few of these pictures were taken with my nice camera because of the rain (lookin’ @ you Hermione).
Some Tips & Tricks I Learned
- The dragon on top of Gringott’s bank breathes actual fire, but it’s also loud and it sCARED MEE!
- If you go to the ice cream shop in Diagon Alley, you can get this really good Earl Grey and Lavender flavor which I recommend. Also if you ask for Harry’s favorite ice cream, they’ll give you that too!
- Ride the Hogwarts Express both ways because each way has something a lil’ bit different!!
- The interactive wands can make magical things happen all around the HP portion of the park! I didn’t get one, but it was so cool to see people point their wands and make stuff happen!
- Apparently, actual props from the set are placed everywhere around the park, so keep your eyes open!!
- *****BRING TISSUES**** because you will most likely cry at the sight of everything (*cough cough*… I did).
- There’s an ad for perfume in Kings Cross Station from the 6th movie (as seen in the pictures above w/ a rather soaked Hannah).
Other Fun Stuff
- I got some Hufflepuff socks!!!! In all my years of searching, I’ve finally found some Hufflepuff merch.
- I bought Fleur Delacour’s wand! I know some people don’t like her (why tho????), but she’s honestly my fave. I could make a whole post explaining why she’s the bomb.com, but I’ll refrain (for now…).
- Also, Pumpkin Pastys are my new favorite things (especially since it’s basically autumn in the USA. Get out your jack-o-lanterns, friends!!).
- There was a worker named “Harry”, and he was totally in character! We had a great conversation about Nargles.
- An accurate representation of me after we raided the Honeydukes candy shop:
Anywho, I’m sorry for the lack of actual book reviews (am in the same reading slump still ughughugh.), but I hope you found this post enjoyable! Have you been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter? Let me know down below!
Thanks for reading!